welcome

martes, 6 de abril de 2010

Over the mountains







Pincha y canta esta simpática canción









I'm driving in a car, I'm driving in a car,
I'm driving in a car, I'm driving in a car.

Over the mountains, through the trees,
travel the world and the seven seas.

I'm sailing on a ship, I'm sailing on a ship,
I'm sailing on a ship, I'm sailing on a ship.
I'm sailing on a ship, I'm driving in a car and...

Over the mountains, through the trees,...

I'm travelling on a train, I'm travelling on a train,
I'm travelling on a train, I'm travelling on a train.
I'm travelling on a train, I'm sailing on a ship, I'm driving in a car and ...

Over the mountains, through the trees,...

I'm riding on a horse, I'm riding on a horse,
I'm riding on a horse, I'm riding on a horse.
I'm riding on a horse, I'm travelling on a train,I'm sailing on a ship,I'm driving in a car and...

Over the mountains, through the trees,...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
imagenes de amor